Collaborate Culture (Clan Culture)
Our working environment is friendly and collaborative. Our team members are passionate, and always willing to support one another, and our leaders are seen as mentors. The organization is held together by the desire to succeed and innovate. Our teams emphasize improvement and embrace change. Success is defined within the framework of addressing the needs of the customers and caring for the people. The organization promotes teamwork, participation, and consensus.
- Do things together: build teams, people matter
- Long-term Change
- Commitment, empowerment, cohesion, engagement
- Human development
- Collective wisdom, long-lasting partnerships, and relationships
- Roles like a mentor and a coach
- Wary of conflict
Adhocracy Culture (Create Culture)
This is a dynamic and creative working environment. Employees take risks. Leaders are seen as innovators and risk-takers. Experiments and innovation are a way of bonding. Prominence is emphasized. The long-term goal is to grow and create new resources. The availability of new products or services is seen as a success. The organization promotes individual initiative and freedom.
- Do new things: create, innovate, envision the future
- Transformational Change
- Handle discontinuity, change, and risk
- Freedom of thought and action
- Thoughtful experimentation, learning from mistakes, failing fast
- Roles like entrepreneurs and visionaries
- Visionaries are inclined toward risk, not afraid of uncertainty
To receive more information on any of the current job openings please contact email@example.com.