- Manufacturing Engineering Manager.
- Day Shift.
SenesTech, Inc. is a platform life sciences company specializing in reproductive physiology. We are currently commercializing our first product, ContraPest, a liquid contraceptive pest control tool that will profoundly change the world via animal pest population management. We are currently applying our revolutionary technology to the control of rats in both agricultural and urban settings. To learn more, visit our website at www.senestech.com
We are seeking candidates who are passionate, experienced, and driven to exceed expectations. The Company offers ambitious compensation, as well as; extraordinary benefits including medical, dental, and vision; vacation time; family and pet-friendly environment; and more.
Manufacturing Production Associates are an entry-level opportunity to enter the manufacturing industry. Production Associates become proficient with the operation of bottling line machinery and the bottling process. They obtain the skill level needed to run equipment required for final product packaging and make it ready for shipping. Production Associates have the opportunity to attend in-house training to become proficient with the skills required for advancement, this will include aiding/assisting senior technicians with main processing operations.
High School Diploma or GED is required for employment, as well as, a minimum of 18 years or older due to safety standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for making ContraPest according to SOPs and Batch Record instructions and taking responsibility for manufacturing a quality product.
- Performs set-up, dismantling, and maintenance of equipment and assures equipment is ready for production.
- Performs routine sanitization of areas.
- Performs equipment maintenance such as periodic equipment cleaning, inspection, filter changes, etc.
- Troubleshoots equipment as necessary during production operations.
- Maintains the inventory of equipment and supplies and ensures availability for production activities.
- Complies with SOPs, Batch Records, and other GMP documentation.
- Reviews work of self and others to ensure accuracy and compliance with good documentation practices.
- Completes & reviews batch records ensuring the accuracy of the document prior to review by management.
- Follow qualification protocols for new and/or existing equipment or systems.
- Performs quality control, follows reporting and record-keeping procedures, and reports issues to supervisor.
- Recommends scheduling or other efficiency improvements as indicated.
- Conducts manufacturing activities to protect themselves, others, and company assets.
- Participates in ongoing training. Completes annual GMP & safety training.
- Continues SOP training as it pertains to daily tasks & participates in on-the-job training.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous machine operating experience in a manufacturing facility or similar relevant experience is preferred.
- Must have experience working in a start-up-type environment.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to multi-task and work well as a team player.
- Must be detail-orientated and ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- An understanding of production and plant processes.
- Analytical and numerical skills: the ability to perform mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply, and divide) in different units of measurement.
Physical Demands and Travel Requirements:
- Must be able to work in a safety-sensitive role. This is a safety-sensitive position. All applicants should be willing to submit to both a drug screen and necessary clearances.
- Most work is performed while standing (4-8 hour work shifts), operating manufacturing equipment, bending, or walking for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 25-40 pounds and use pallet jacks required.
- Willingness to work in shifts. (late or early hours, weekends, and overtime; if necessary).
- Ability to use standard office equipment including computers, multi-line phones, printers/copiers, etc.
- Compensation is based on experience, education, expertise, and current fair market value.
- SenesTech is a publicly-traded company and stock options may also be available as supplemental, performance-based compensation.
- SenesTech is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status.
- SenesTech is an at-will employer.
- SenesTech conducts a series of clearances, verifications, and other screenings on all final candidates, of which all offers are contingent on clear screenings.