- Regional Field Sales Representative- Eastern United States.
- Director of Sales and Regional Sales Manager.
- Benefit-Eligible Position.
- Remote with Travel.
- $55,000-$100,000(including commission and bonus); DOE and Uncapped Commission.
SenesTech, Inc. is a platform life sciences company specializing in reproductive physiology. We are currently commercializing our first product, ContraPest, a liquid contraceptive bait that will profoundly change the world via animal pest population management. We are currently applying our revolutionary technology to the control of rats in both agricultural and urban settings. To learn more, visit our website at www.senestech.com
This position offers a competitive salary plus bonus compensation package, possible stock equity performance bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package that will include health insurance and a 401k plan.
Regional Field Sales Representatives play a critical role in the commercialization of ContraPest by representing the front-line of SenesTech interactions with end-use customers and channel partner accounts. The key objectives for this position are to drive topline sales growth through the increased volume with existing customers and acquisition of new customers to grow market share, employ analytics with Marketing to prioritize account targets and deploy various tactics to build customer trust and loyalty, maintain a strong awareness of competitor and market response to ContraPest.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Routinely conduct on-site visits with customers in all market verticals: Municipalities, Agribusiness, Commercial, and Zoos/Animal Sanctuaries.
- Evaluate customer targets based upon sales potential and ContraPest fit in cooperation with the Marketing team quarterly.
- Develop a strategic work/travel plan that ensures contact with key customers every 6-8 weeks.
- Interpret customer needs based on their current IPM practices and management goals, and develop, with SenesTech Field Development staff as needed, a prescription for ContraPest deployment.
- Achieve or exceed territory sales goals.
- Utilize selling skills to accelerate ContraPest adoption whenever possible.
- Establish and maintain accurate, up-to-date SalesForce (CRM) records.
- Organize and conduct ContraPest product use training for channel partners and end-user accounts.
- Evaluate competitive product performance and determine ContraPest entry as an IPM tactic in key accounts.
- Develop and maintain a Territory Business Plan to be used, among other things, to plan activities and promotional efforts with channel partner accounts and end-use customers.
- Provide monthly update sales/activities report to EVP by the 5th of each month for the preceding month.
- Represent SenesTech with the highest level of professionalism and aptitude in all internal and external communications.
- Willingness and ability to understand and apply our business model based on technical pull value to grow market share.
- The ability to present creative solutions that serve the customer's needs and support SenesTech’s growing reputation as a thought leader in the market.
- Proven record of employing self-starter, independent-minded tactics to achieve goals.
- Ability to work in a matrix-style, team-minded organization.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; Excellent listening and presentation skills.
- Computer proficiency and ability to create and produce reports, business correspondence, and presentations.
Required Education and Experience:
- College degree preferably in an Ag-related field.
- Preferably 3+ years outside sales/account development experience in Ag or related industry.
- Proven ability to plan and organize work activities under limited supervision, while demonstrating a sense of responsibility.
- Experience moving New Leads through the sales funnel to achieve revenue.
- Experience working with or calling on governmental and commercial accounts and PMPs is a plus.
Physical Demands & Travel Requirements:
- Most work is performed prepping for and conducting customer site visits and follow-ups.
- Ability to use standard office equipment including computer, telecommunications equipment, desk or cell phone, copier, and fax machines.
- Customer visits may require long days in the field visiting rodent harborage on-site to evaluate customer needs.
- Travel up to 50-75%. Quarterly meetings at our Corporate Office in Deer Valley, Phoenix, AZ as needed.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Robust PTO Package: 2 weeks accrued vacation, 1-2 personal days upon hire, 1 week of sick upon hire, and about 13 paid holidays per calendar year.
- Office Snacks and Quarterly catered meals.
- Company Gatherings.
- Dog and Family Friendly corporate office.
- Opportunity to make a real impact in the company through your work specifically.
$55,000-$100,000s; base salary and highly commission based. Starting salary depends on experience, education level, and current market. This is a full-time, benefit-eligible position requiring 40 hours of work per week.
SenesTech is a publicly-traded company and stock options may also be available as supplemental, performance-based compensation.
SenesTech is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status.
SenesTech is an at-will employer. SenesTech conducts a series of clearance checks on all final candidates and any offers are contingent on cleared clearances.